Director of Marketing and Business Development
WHO WE ARE
World Class Holdings is an investment holding company that is seeking a results oriented Director of Marketing & Business Development at one of our portfolio companies – Great Value Storage. Great Value Storage is a self-storage company with 65 facilities spread across 10 states.
The Director of Marketing & Business Development reports to the General Manager and has overall responsibility for all marketing activities and business development at Great Value Storage. This position is responsible for partnering with the General Manager to developing and executing a strategic plan that ensures Great Value Storage meets its performance expectations and that brand standards are upheld at all facilities.
- Responsible for overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for all existing and new properties.
- Research and seek out local and national partnerships that drive increased revenue to all locations
- Partner with the General Manager in establishing a dynamic pricing strategy for all locations
- Identify and implement new revenue streams or products and optimize existing revenue streams using customer needs and insights
- Maintain a uniform look across the company to ensure that the Great Value Storage brand is consistent.
- Manage company’s online presence through ownership of the website, SEO, social media and reputation management
- Direct marketing programs by creating campaigns that build brand awareness, drive leads and increase occupancy.
- Analyze effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of their return on investment to include cost per lead and cost per move-in
- Develop and train all teammates on marketing related activities.
- Highly effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, and persuasion skills with the proven ability to close deals
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills to stay abreast of industry trends, the competition, and new technologies
- Solid understanding and proven ability to manage websites, SEO, and social media marketing
- The ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously and with great attention to detail.
- Highly developed, demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
- A strong desire to win!
- 5-10 years of marketing experience or business development in multi-property industry, self-storage or real estate preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- Master’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Ability to perform in an environment of constant change.
- Strong effective communicator.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a small team of diverse creative employees.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with Sitelink preferred.